At B & P Windows we work hard to demonstrate as much of what we do so that our customers have as much choice as possible. Throughout this year though our product portfolio has expanded rapidly to meet the growing demands of our clients.
So, to cater for this new and growing demand for more diversified products, we undertook perhaps our biggest renovation to our indoor showroom. Long in the planning, it was a task that took quite some planning, and involved installing lots of new variations of products that we previously did not have on display.
The pictures below show the finished article:
We added a whole raft of new products to the showroom during this renovation, including:
- Heritage Collection windows – both casement and flush
- Charisma Rose and Ultimate Rose sliding sash windows
- Uni-Blind integral blinds – choice of operations
- Brand new engineered door designs
- Smooth White timber alternative windows
- Upgraded window and door hardware options
- New timber alternative entrance doors
- New range of coloured wood grained windows
The list goes on. This was our most extensive revamp of our showroom ever, and the end result looks fantastic!
If you are thinking of upgrading your windows and doors soon, we would like to invite you down to our brand new showroom to see our extensive range of window and door products for yourself. There is literally something for everyone! Our address is: B & P Windows Ltd, Potovens Lane, Lofthouse Gate, Wakefield, WF3 3HY.
Alternatively, if you would like one of our design consultants to carry out a home visit to talk through the various options, please click here to go to our contact page and arrange a day and time that suits you.